Thursday, January 31, 2008

saturday meeting!

Hellooo everywoman!Our February meeting is this Saturday (Feb. 2) at 5:00 and will be held at the lovely and esteemed Grace Davis' house (54B Vanderhorst St.). This meeting will focus on a women's literature share, so xerox your favorite essay, poem, venn diagram, WHATEVER, and bring it on down.Also, if anyone is interested in being trained to teach feminist self-defense, please get in touch with me asap. The instructor is kick-ass.We will have tickets for the Vagina Monologues available for purchase at the meeting. The pricing is as follows: $20 for the community, $12 for students, or $10 with the donation of women's undergarments or hygiene products. All proceeds go to Magdalene House and My Sister's House. So, BRING US ALL OF YOUR MONEY. The show is going to be great this year, I can personally vouch for that...If you have any questions, shoot 'em at me. See you all Saturday!
- Jenna

I unfortunately will not be at the meeting this week, I will be out of town. So someone be sure to take notes!

No comments: